Mailchimp is easily my favourite service. The platform makes mailing lists easy and is funny and useful at the same time. The best way to learn about building forms is to go directly to Mailchimp. They have amazing directions, but you can easily create a form yourself. Just take a list you create in mailchimp and then embed that form code into your WordPress site with the embed code.
After you’ve created your signup form in the Form Builder, you can choose a form option, customize settings, and generate the form code to add to your site.
To add the form code to your site, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the desired list, and choose signup forms.
- Select Embedded forms.
- Choose a form type— Classic, Super Slim, Horizontal, or Naked—and customize the Form Options.
- Highlight all the code in the copy/paste onto your site field and copy it to your clipboard.
- Paste the embed form code into your website’s HTML where you want the form to appear.
and Voila! An embedded signup form for all your fans.