Mailchimp is easily my favourite service out there. They make things really easy and they are funny and useful all at the same time. The best way to learn about building forms is to go directly to mailchimp. They have amazing directions but the jist of what you are going to do is create a form from a list you create in mailchimp and then embed that form code into your wordpress site with embed code.
- Navigate to the Lists page.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the list you want to work with, and choose Signup forms.
- Select Embedded forms.
- Choose a form type— Classic, Super Slim, Horizontal, or Naked—and customize the Form Options.
- Highlight all the code in the Copy/paste onto your site field and copy it to your clipboard.
- Paste the embed form code into your website’s HTML where you want the form to appear.
On March 26th we are focusing on a very powerful plugin that has the ability to integrate your mailchimp signup form right into a beautiful sliders. You are welcome to sign up on Eventbrite or read more about the workshop. It’s a pilot so the cost is only $97.00 and there are only 5 spots available.